PENC Central Carolina Chapter Presents:
The 2nd Annual
@ Raleigh City of Oaks Marathon
Register your 4-person relay team today for the 11th annual City of Oaks Marathon on November 5! Known as Raleigh's Hometown Race, the event is expected to draw 6,000+ runners. Run through Raleigh's scenic greenways, historic neighborhoods, and focal points of downtown, and enjoy a first-class race experience from start to finish, including a two-day health and fitness expo prior to the race and a post-race party with food, awards, a DJ and numerous vendors and sponsors.
What’s at stake? Bragging rights for your firm and possession of the PENC CCC Relay Team Trophy for one year! Who can unseat last year’s winning team of “KHAtch Me If You KHAn” representing Kimley-Horn?
Sunday, November 5, 2017
Registration Steps (Important!):
- Team Captain – Register and pay entry fee. Relay team spots are limited, so sign up soon!
- Enter your team name (consider including name or initials that will identify your firm).
- Use Code “PENCChallenge” at checkout in the “Discount/Tracking Code” box. This allows us to track our results and guarantees you the early bird pricing.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your team name and captain’s contact information.
- Remaining team members register selecting the team name
Register here: http://cityofoaksmarathon.com/
Entry fee is charged by the Event
Post Event Awards Ceremony:
An awards ceremony and social will be held following the relay at a location to be determined.
Follow us online! Twitter: @PENC_CCC
LinkedIn: PENC Central Carolina Chapter