PENC offers your company several ways to support the organization through the Powerful Partners (P3) Program.
PENC's corporate membership program is designed with your company's needs in mind. Whether supporting PENC by encouraging employee membership in the organization or by focusing on sponsorships, there's a way for your company to get involved. How are you interested in contributing?
My company is interested in sponsoring PENC/NSPE membership for multiple employees. Click here >>
My company is interested in supporting PENC through financial contributions and event sponsorships. Click here >>
PENC's Enterprise program is part of the P3 Program - a fully-customizable way for your company to sponsor PENC/NSPE membership for multiple employee engineers at discounted rates and to design specialized benefits around their needs. Through this membership option, PENC can create a package perfectly tailored to your company's interests.
What are the benefits of participating in this program?
See a list of PENC/NSPE P3 Enterprise Partners >>
- Customization. Enjoy the flexibility to design a corporate membership catered to what is important to your company.
- Recruiting made easy. PENC/NSPE membership is an employment benefit that will help you attract and retain the best engineers - a true competitive edge for your company.
- Savings. You will receive discounts on employee memberships, advertising opportunities, and conference sponsorships.
- Respect. By joining PENC/NSPE at a corporate level, your clients will recognize your company's committment to the practice of ethical engineering and will trust that your engineers will provide them with the best service possible.
- Name Recognition. Your company will receive increased visibility through public relations, direct marketing, and brand awareness. You are also able to showcase your company's executives as industry experts and speakers.
- Business Opportunities. Members of your company will have the opportunity to network with other high-profile industry experts, influential business leaders, and keynote guests.
Submit a P3 Enterprise Member Interest Form >>
*Enterprise Members meet the same licensing and certification requirements as Engineer Professionals. For more information on Enterprise Membership, or to receive a customized package for your organization, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-926-3263
The P3 Program - PENC's corporate membership program - offers a basic membership for companies that wish to support PENC and its mission. Formerly known as the "Sustaining Friends" program, this partnership allows companies to continue their financial support of PENC through sponsorships and contributions.
|Get More for your Money!
You can maximize your investment in PENC by becoming a P3 Enterprise Partner. Take your sponsorship money and turn it into discounted memberships for your employees. Learn more . >>
Your level of contribution can range from $500 to $5000 depending on your level of sponsorship. Download the flyer for more information about the Sustaining Partner program.
See a list of P3 Sustaining Partners >>
If you are interested in becoming a P3 Sustaining Partner or have questions about the membership, please contact email@example.com or 919-926-3263.